. .

Family Support Circle 20th Anniversary Gala

by Sharon Gayle April 23, 2017

FSC - 20th Anniversary Gala!


Doing wonderful things for the Children...


The Family Support Circle, Inc. (FSC)
had the wonderful occasion to celebrate a major milestone; it's 20th Anniversary Gala. The Family Support Circle, Inc. (FSC) was founded in 2001 by caring individuals who recognized the need for quality youth development and education in the United States and Haiti. Awards were presented to key standout employees, and to a key FSC sponsor.

The entire evening shone a spotlight on the important and groundbreaking work being done by FSC; as well as it's positive impact on the communities they serve.

A great time was had by all!

DATE: April 22nd 2017
LOCATION: Pilgreen's Steakhouse, 1720 Lake Dow Road, McDonough GA 30252
TIME: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Awards Ceremony & Presentation: 8:15pm

---


Serious conversation with guest, Ms. Dillard.


Attendees focused on speeches, and Awards Presentations


Another serious, yet, pleasant conversation.


Smiles all around, for a great evening!

 

Images Courtesy GayleFORCE® Enterprise & FSC, Inc.

All Rights Reserved.

Client Testimonial - Ryan Coran

by Sharon Gayle April 20, 2017

GayleFORCE® Client Testimonial


I'm Looking forward to my next game...

Sharon has really helped improve my strength and flexibility. Aside from my enhanced health and fitness, I have improved my golf game considerably. Since I started her nutrition and meal plan program, I am hitting my irons 5-10 yards longer. I also have increased my driving distance 15-20 yards, as well as being more flexible. I am looking forward to taking my game to the "next level" with her guidance and hard work. ~Ryan Coran - Jersey City, NJ.              

   

         

See more testimonials.

 

Stats & Facts - What’s on Your Plate?

by Sharon Gayle April 18, 2017

What’s on Your Plate?


MyPlate - USDA Dietary Guidelines for Americans


In an attempt to battle the current obesity epidemic in the United States the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) decided to change the shape of the Triangular Food Pyramid to an image which it believed would better represent the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. The new “MyPlate” symbol launched in June 2011 as the government’s new primary food group symbol.

MyPlate is an easy-to-understand visual cue to help consumers adopt healthy eating habits by encouraging them to build a “healthy plate”, consistent with the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans.

The plate is divided into 4 sections, with a cup of dairy off to the right upper side. Each half of the plate has a split of about 60/40. On one side, the 60/40 split is between your Protein (40%) and your Grains (60%). The other side is your Fruit (40%) and your Vegetable (60%). Check out the new MyPlate image and link to current and relevant information which may help you with your efforts for balanced eating and a healthy lifestyle.

Sadly, though every effort is being made to reverse the Obesity crisis in the United States, Obesity numbers continue to rise. During the past 20 years, there has been a dramatic increase in obesity in the United States and rates remain high. More than one-third of U.S. adults (35.7%) and approximately 17% (or 12.5 million) of children and adolescents aged 2-19 years are obese. ~Sharon Gayle

Adult Obesity Facts
What are the latest statistics on adult obesity in the United States?

Childhood Obesity Facts
How many children in the United States are obese?

Source: www.CDC.gov
Links: www.USDA.gov
CDC: Facts Page

GayleFORCE Joins the Henry County Chamber of Commerce

by Sharon Gayle April 13, 2017

A Proud Member of the HCCC


Driving our GayleFORCE® Mission Forward...


We are proud to announce that on April 13th 2017, GayleFORCE® Health & Fitness Alliance became a member of the Henry County Chamber of Commerce

We are proud to be a member of the Chamber, and look forward to servicing the Henry County Community. It is our mission to make a personal, and positive impact, on each and every life that we touch!

Henry County Chamber of Commerce Logo

 

Henry County Chamber of Commer Logo
Image Courtesy of the Henry County Chamber of Commerce

Sharon Gayle | Attending FSC Gala

by Sharon Gayle April 8, 2017

FSC - Family Circle 20th Anniversary Gala!


I will be attending the FSC 20th Anniversary Gala, in support of the phenomenal work that the FSC is doing for the children, and youth of Philadelphia, PA., Henry County, GA., and Haiti.

The Family Support Circle, Inc. (FSC) began in 1997 as a company that focused on youth programming in Philadelphia, PA. This year marks Family Support Circle, Inc.'s 20th year of Youth Development and Enrichment Programming.

DATE: April 22nd 2017
LOCATION: Pilgreen's Steakhouse, 1720 Lake Dow Road, McDonough GA 30252
TIME: 7:00pm - 11:00pm | Awards Ceremony & Presentation: 8:15pm

 

 

Image Courtesy of Family Support Circle, Inc.